I Want Nobody
Nobody But Gownie


don't tell you.
but i can tell you that i love money.
as well as the monkeys throwing money.
because one day that money's all gonna be mine.
and i shall drown you in money.
can someone help me think of something to fill this up?
this box is so damn big and looks weird without words.
so here i am rambling about my money.
or my lack of money.
i want a lamborghini.
which i will buy with my future tub of money.
oh wow this thing is half filled already.
i'll applaud myself with money.
money here money there.
money everywhere.
king of crap signing off :D

Layout: vehemency
Icon: reruntherace

feeling crappy? click here!
crap buddies: gownie nini huan

Welcome to my boring crappy life
Monday, March 7, 2011, 8:56 PM

I'm so so so dead tired everyday. And I can't believe it's the 8th week into semester 2, homg. I hate having to leave school at peak hours almost everyday, and it took me like 1.5hours to reach home today, seriously. Argh. And my weekends are spent on catching up on sleeping time.

Just a random thought: do you guys think that sometimes we spend more time sending messages on our phone rather than talking to the friends we're with at the moment? :x I don't really realise it sometimes.

And I suddenly thought of the fact that I've so little time to spend with my family, and yet I'm wasting free time at home to hide in a corner of my room to use my lappy. Sometimes... I don't get to see my dad for days. Because he has already gone to work when I wake up, and he'd have already went to bed by the time I come home. (that's if I'm coming home late, probably due to project work or japanese lessons or fencing or just out shopping and having fun with friends urghhh and my dad is a super early sleeper) That's why... I find myself reluctant to stay in school to study after my lessons, cos sometimes it's kind of rare that I'll have the chance to have my dinner with my parents. And sometimes... I'll be kind of touched to find my dad still awake, waiting for me to return when it's already like close to 12am. But after I come home I'll retreat back to my room to my lappy, without saying much to him. Then he'll go to sleep soon after. How sad is that.

BTW I think TOP is super handsome. Just saw their parody for Secret Garden and its like damn funny. Funniest parts come from Daesung (homg and he acted as the female lead in their BOF parody; then every scene with the female lead is super funny la omg. and it's just because he's the one acting)

the fake oska really looks like oska LOL






DAESUNG AS THE EVIL MOTHER IS ROFL. I CAN'T GET THE "AHHH SMELL MMM SMELL" OUT OF MY HEAD HAHAHAHAHA!!!

If you haven't checked out the BOF parody, watch it nao!! (for daesung the female lead omg)




September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
June 2011
July 2011