|
I Want Nobody
Nobody But Gownie
|
|
|
don't tell you. |
|
|
Layout: vehemency |
|
|
Breathe
Wednesday, March 9, 2011, 1:07 AM
I always feel that I don't have enough time to breathe. After the weekend, Monday arrives and I'll be dreading the week-long suffocation. My timetable is so goddamn awful such that I almost always have to go home at peak hours. There's a test coming right up this Saturday, and I've barely studied anything over the weekends. And well, I know I certainly won't have the time during weekdays. Because all I do when I reach home is to finish my dinner and collapse on my bed for at least a few hours. Then it'll be followed by rushing work or trying to do some last minute studying until late at night. (okay usually it takes longer than expected because my lappy is just so distracting) I've an average of 8 hours of sleep every day, but approximately 3 hours come from taking late naps and 5 hours from, erm, actual sleep at night. Haix I'm so tired. ![]() |
|
|
September 2009 |
|